W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleepy


Zagg Frames by Warby Parker

I am so sleepy tonight that this post is going to be kind of short.  I did want to share with all of you my find via Daily Candy.  Warby Parker is a very cool company that is selling fabulous eyewear at an even more fabulous price! Almost every pair is $95.00 including your prescription!  That is crazy, plus I just read that every time you buy a pair Warby Parker will give a pair to someone in need.  I have a feeling this company is going to be flooded with good press in the coming months and I think I might just jump on the band wagon and get myself a new pair of frames!




How cute are these guys?!





The photography and look of the website is terrific.  Plus there is a fun feature where you can upload a photo of yourself and "try on" a virtual pair of frames!





And I love that they are selling a monocle!  It is $50.00 and as they say on their site "the Colonel is the perfect accessory for budding robber barons, post-colonial tyrants and super villains"





 

No comments:

Post a Comment