W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Iron-ing Maiden


I can't wait to have a real laundry room. Any house I someday own must have an actual room dedicated to the art of laundry. Now most of you are probably scratching your heads in confusion, don't get me wrong, laundry is NOT my favorite thing in the world and ironing is pretty much on the bottom of that list. However, if you know me at all you know I have perfected the art of folding, some say I fold clothes like origami! So having a beautiful room in which to make my paper crane clothing creations is a dream. Check out these gorgeous laundry rooms of which I am completely envious. And while you are at it invest in some great laundering products from The Laundress, it may just make doing laundry a little more glamorous!



Soft soothing green


I absolutely love this beautiful contemporary room complete with large vessel sink for hand washing.


The built-ins in this laundry room are beautiful and I adore the black and white striped chair.



The wall paper in this cute laundry features vintage laundering scenes.



How lucky would we be to have a beautiful room and view like this in which to do our daily chores?!



I love how the washer and dryer are hidden behind folding doors for a seamless look.



One could spend all day in this room, although I'm afraid no laundry would get done!



Simple and chic by adding wallpaper and a chandelier.



Super sleek and wonderful with plenty of folding space.



No comments:

Post a Comment