W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas



I'm sitting here looking out of my kitchen window at 50 foot pine trees blanketed in snow. It still falling steadily and I feel truly surrounded by this wintry wonderland and I must say it really helps to get one into the Christmas spirit as I listen to Vince Guaraldi Trio Holiday radio on Pandora. The only downside to this beautiful weather is that it has caused us to postpone our family Christmas party tonight. It is a Christmas tradition that my entire family looks forward to all year, it is filled with food, family and fun. C'est la vie! We will have the party in a few days when the weather clears up and the roads are not so treacherous!

So here I am at home with nothing to do! (ha!) My plan is to spend the next two days sifting through all of my magazine clippings, photos and interesting new design discoveries so that come the new year I have a ton of great ideas to share with you! I also think I might cook something delicious for dinner & make a few more batches of cookies.

Until I post again, enjoy my photos of our first big snow of the winter!

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment