W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Overwhelmed with Christmas Spirit

I feel like I have abandoned you! I have been so busy in the last week getting ready for the impending holidays and on top of it all my cute little macintosh computer is having some major issues. It has decided that I should get a new computer for Christmas! So there goes my savings account!
Anyway, my cards are mailed cookies baked and presents are wrapped. I can't believe Christmas is only a week away and I really can't wait until I am free of work for a few days!
On Sunday I had a couple of girlfriends over for a Christmas cookie baking party. It was a ton of fun and so simple to throw together last minute. I served a delicious eggnog complete with Irish Whiskey, an assortment of cheeses and veggies and a friend made a fabulous Cidercar drink!

Here are some photos of what I have been up too!



Eggnog is so delicious. Check Martha's reciepe here.




The infamous kitchenaid mixer. A must have!




My Christmas wrapping! The brown paper came from my office and the cute birdy paper from Paper Source, so economical. For other wrapping ideas go here!



We made Gingerbread houses at work.
Being architects we went all out, yellow snow and all!




Our completed rustic cabin. For more gingerbread construction ideas you should buy the book The Gingerbread Architect






A very talented colleauge recreated a famous SOM building in gingerbread.
The Airforce Academy Chapel in Colorado Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment