W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome Back




So, I have been missing for a while.   I went to Vermont skiing, then I got sick and finally I just couldn't bear to be indoors on the computer at all this weekend as spring has arrived in Washington.  We have daffodils, magnolia trees blooming and the cherry blossoms are on the verge of explosion.  But thats no excuse so its back to my regular posts this week.

What better time to re-introduce myself and my blog.  I have been very busy working on developing my company's new look which I hope to debut to you very soon.  For those who don't know me, and for those who do but may have forgotten,  I am an interior designer, I have a BS in Interior Design and I have been practicing for five years.  I work at Skidmore,Owings and Merrill, a huge international architecture firm, during the day but residential interiors, event planning and cooking are my real loves.


A sneak peek at my new look!


W Design, formally W Design Studios, is my company.  And right now W Design is everything and anything that I love to do.  I have residential clients that I work with on their apartments in the city, and their beach houses on the bay.  I am also working on a couple of event planning projects including one of my best friend's baby showers.  This blog is just my way of updating friends, family and hopefully potential clients what I am up to and things that inspire me.

I look forward to hopefully inspiring you too!  And as always email me for anything at all, questions, comments, or if you are interested in finding out more about W Design and what I can do for you!



One of my projects { French Macarons }




photos by coe


1 comment: