W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spotlight: DC Designer / Architect / Photographer



So I am working on re-developing my brand, or rather, developing my brand.  It is a huge undertaking, I feel like there are so many decisions to be made and all of them seem so important.  From what my company name is going to be, to what logo I should have, colors, wording, its overwhelming.  Thank goodness I have some great friends helping me.  One person in particular has been extremely helpful, Brian a native of Pittsburgh, PA and graduate of University of Maryland Architecture school, has been graciously working with me to create a new image.  I told him I want to be the next Martha Stewart, only younger and a little more cutting edge, and he ran with it.  Hopefully I will be unveiling my new look within a couple of weeks but until then everyone should check out some of Brian's other talents at his website







No comments:

Post a Comment